mac key

Scott

Username alastairf

We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer
Support Centre has now escalated your Question [number 20766429 ] for
further investigation.

The following comment was added to the Question Dear Mr Fraser, We are sorry
that you want to leave. Please note:

- Your MAC Key has now been generated. This is:FTIP014193415/EK25E

You should tell your new ISP what this is, so that they can migrate your
service. The Mac Key should be used within 30 days. If it isn't we will
continue to bill you for your service and you'll need to re-apply for a new
MAC Key.

We take your feedback very seriously, and would be grateful if you could
help us to improve our

service by completing an online survey at:

http://www.plus.net/go.html/yourfeedbackmatters

Completing this survey will provide you with an opportunity to feedback on
your experience with us. It will also be used to help us improve our service
in the future.

Regards,

Martin Dean

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements
visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

Read or respond to your Question -

http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions

IMPORTANT: Do not reply to this email, our Support Team can only deal with
inquiries through the Help Assistant

Regards,

PlusNet Customer Support