Macromedia Flash and ASP.Net communication

Saber

How can I connect Macromedia Flash MX and ASP.Net?
For example passing variables from an ASP page to Flash.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

The best metod is to use Flash Remoting:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashremoting/

Unfortunetly, you have to pay to get it :(

It so happens that not more than a couple days ago, I started working on my
own open source flash remoting project for .NET.
You can get it at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/amfnet

but keep in mind it is VERY early in beta and can only do very basic things.

Hopefully over the weekend I'll be able to create the homepage for the
project as well as better documentation :)

Karl

Saber

Thanks,
I think it'll be firs free project about flash remoting.
I searched many times, but didn't found anything.

Thanks again :~)

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME