magic square~ what should i do

jyck91

can any one tell me?? what should i do before i strating wirtitng the
magic square programe

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:
can any one tell me?? what should i do before i strating wirtitng the
magic square programe

Do some research into magic squares, and then do some more research into
programming.

Daniel Rudy

At about the time of 4/5/2007 9:07 AM, (e-mail address removed) stated the
following:
can any one tell me?? what should i do before i strating wirtitng the
magic square programe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square

Found it in less than a minute doing a goggle search.

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep

Richard Bos

can any one tell me?? what should i do before i strating wirtitng the
magic square programe

Learning to spell and punctuate would be nice. Compilers are even
pickier than I am.

Richard

CBFalconer