    Any hint to solve this?
    Thanks
    Dan
    Dan, Aug 3, 2008

  2. Dan

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Teemu Keiski, Aug 6, 2008

  3. Dan

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Ignore my previous post, check this directly:

    http://forums.asp.net/p/1094179/1651390.aspx

    Last post states:

    "Create a new file, SafariFix.browser. In that file, put the following xml
    data:
    <browsers>
    <browser refID="Safari1Plus">
    <capabilities>
    <capability name="supportsMaintainScrollPositionOnPostback"
    value="true" />
    </capabilities>
    </browser>
    </browsers>

    Put this file in your root directory or in the App_Browsers folder. "

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

    Teemu Keiski, Aug 6, 2008