MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback doesn't work with safari 3.1.1

Dan

Hi,

With safari 3.1.1, the property MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="True"
doesn't work. It works with IE, Netscape, Firefox ...

Any hint to solve this?
Thanks
Dan

Teemu Keiski

Ignore my previous post, check this directly:

http://forums.asp.net/p/1094179/1651390.aspx

Last post states:

"Create a new file, SafariFix.browser. In that file, put the following xml
data:
<browsers>
<browser refID="Safari1Plus">
<capabilities>
<capability name="supportsMaintainScrollPositionOnPostback"
value="true" />
</capabilities>
</browser>
</browsers>

Put this file in your root directory or in the App_Browsers folder. "

Dan

Thanks

--
Teemu Keiski