makefile syntax to exclude files

amir.miller

Hi,

(hope this is the correct group)

I am using PerlApp with a makefile to build my code on UNIX, Windows
and Linux.
I have the following line in my makefile:
ifeq "$(OSTYPE)" "Windows_NT"
MK_PERL_CLIS=$(patsubst %.pl,%,$(wildcard ${CLIDIR}/*.pl),$(wildcard
${DIAGDIR}/*.pl))
else
MK_PERL_CLIS=$(patsubst %.pl,%,$(wildcard ${CLIDIR}/*.pl))
endif

This builds all the .pl files in CLIDIR and DIAGDIR for windows and all
..pl files in CLIDIR for UNIX.

There is one .pl file I want to exclude from CLIDIR on Windows.
Is there any way to specify a file to ignore in compilation?

Thanks,

Amir