Making a radiobuttonlist look nice.

Mufasa

I have a radio button list with 7 items that are bound to the control from a
database. The text is varying lengths. When the page loads, it generates 3
columns (per my setup) but the columns aren't all the same width. Plus I'd
like to have the radio button appear below the text instead of next to it. I
can put a <BR> in the text but that puts the text below the button not the
other way around.

I'd also like to have the text all the same width and make the background a
different color with spaces around them all.

I did all this in .Net 1.1 by creating a table manually and filling in the
values. I may have to go back to that.

But there's a problem with my old method - I did a search on the page for
the controls and found which radio button had been selected. But this is in
a master page and the only control is the master page. How do I get all of
the items? Do I find the master page content and then find the control
within it?

TIA - Jeff.