making an exe

HadsS

heya.. im new to this ruby language and wanted to know how can i make
my program and exe file... please guide me if it is possible..!!!

HadsS

heya.. im new to this ruby language and wanted to know how can i make
my program and exe file... please guide me if it is possible..!!!

if anyone could please give a stepwise explanation to it i would be
really grateful... the site uses a bit technical language which is a
bit difficult to understand for a starter like me...
waiting for a reply...
thnx

Jason Roelofs

if anyone could please give a stepwise explanation to it i would be
really grateful... the site uses a bit technical language which is a
bit difficult to understand for a starter like me...
waiting for a reply...
thnx

If you don't understand the steps on the rubyscript2exe site, then you
don't need to be putting together an exe. Stick with just Ruby,
learning the language, and worry about different ways of packaging
your code later.

Jason

HadsS

hey thank ya'll this site was gud.. a lil concentration while reading
did it.. thnxallllll..!!!