making the content of the site dynamically

Bernie V

Hello group,

I'm working on a site with some newsheadlines.
This is the idea:

On the site there are some news headlines.

Like:

20/01/2004
headline 1 -> link to news.aspx?id=6
headline 2 -> link to news.aspx?id=5
headline 3 -> link to news.aspx?id=4

19/01/2004
headline 1 -> link to news.aspx?id=3

17/01/2004
headline 1 -> link to news.aspx?id=2
headline 2 -> link to news.aspx?id=1

on the news.aspx file I want to provide:

a headline
an image
the text about the headline

I'd like to make it dynamically but I don't know how to begin and what's
the best solution for it.
What database do I have to use to store the newsid's? What about the
pictures I want to use in combination with the newsheadlines ?

I think I have to make 2 things:
1) make the site dynamically
2)make a content management site to manage the changes

Can somebody give some tips, examples ?

My server specifications:
Windows server 2003
SQL 2000