    work. Now I have a new computer and forgot what I have to do.

    Anyone know with it is?
    Thanks,
    Tina, Jul 31, 2006

  2. If you are referring to searching for a word or phrase in a *.vb file, put

    *.vb in the "All or part of the Filename" textbox, and the search term you
    want to find in the
    "A word or phrase in the file" textbox.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Tina

    Tina Guest

    That does not work with Windows XP out of the box. There is some quirky
    adjustment that must be made. I just can't remember what it is.

    Works fine on my old XP box (where I made the quirky adjustment) but not on
    my new one.

    Tina, Jul 31, 2006
  4. Tina

    GaryDean Guest

    Tina,
    This has been a problem in windows for a long time. Best solution is Method
    2 at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309173
    --
    Regards,
    Gary Blakely

    GaryDean, Jul 31, 2006
  5. Tina

    Tina Guest

    Thanks so much. That's it. I wonder if Vista will have the same bug :)

    Tina, Aug 1, 2006