Manipulation of Symbolic Expressions of Physical (SI) Units Library

Nordlöw

I'm looking for a library for runtime manipulation of symbolic
expression of physical (SI) units.

I have already found the project udunits-2 at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2/udunits2.html
which seems to fit my needs perfectly.

Does anybody know of any C++ wrapper for udunits-2 or any other such
kind of library?

It is kind of problemetic to google/search for these libraries because
the term "unit" is more often interpreted as unit-test library.

Thank in advance,
Nordlöw

Nordlöw

Did you try Boost.Units?

I already knew about this library but isn't this compile-time only?
Could we use Boost.Units to implement a run-time representation of
dimension aswell like udunits does?

/Per

Gert-Jan de Vos

I already knew about this library but isn't this compile-time only?
Could we use Boost.Units to implement a run-time representation of
dimension aswell like udunits does?

You are right, boost.units is compile time only AFAIK.