    I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
    http://www.markupvalidator.com

    Thanks.

    Daniele Perilli, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Daniele Perilli

    Seth Illgard Guest

    On Apr 5, 10:32 am, "Daniele Perilli" <>
    wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    > I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
    > automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
    > It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
    > recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
    > It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
    > I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:http://www.markupvalidator.com
    >
    > Thanks.

    Looks great. Ill test it right on. Nice logo too!

    Seth Illgard, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Daniele Perilli"
    <> writing in news:1175787174.787269.161840
    @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi everybody,
    > I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
    > automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
    > It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
    > recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
    > It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
    > I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
    > http://www.markupvalidator.com
    >
    > Thanks.

    Very, very nice! Just what I needed. Thanks for making it.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
    <> writing in news:Xns990A4E4DA89A3arbpenyahoocom@
    69.28.186.121:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Daniele Perilli"
    ><> writing in news:1175787174.787269.161840
    > @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Hi everybody,
    >> I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
    >> automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
    >> It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
    >> recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
    >> It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
    >> I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
    >> http://www.markupvalidator.com
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Very, very nice! Just what I needed. Thanks for making it.

    And... it worked on local host after I configured my firewall. Couldn't
    check CSS though, from the local host, but that's okay.

    Adrienne Boswell, Apr 6, 2007
  5. Daniele Perilli

    Jim S Guest

    On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:41:58 GMT, Adrienne Boswell wrote:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Daniele Perilli"
    > <> writing in news:1175787174.787269.161840
    > @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Hi everybody,
    >> I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
    >> automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
    >> It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
    >> recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
    >> It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
    >> I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
    >> http://www.markupvalidator.com
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Very, very nice! Just what I needed. Thanks for making it.

    I cannot the site today.
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK

    Jim S, Apr 7, 2007
  6. Scripsit Jim S:

    > I cannot the site today.

    A request for http://www.markupvalidator.com/ now results in a page saying
    "This site is temporarily unavailable."
    with a <title> element saying
    "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
    that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
    right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
    the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
    "Hosted by Network Solutions".)

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Apr 8, 2007
  7. On Apr 8, 8:27 am, "Jukka K. Korpela" <> wrote:
    > Scripsit Jim S:
    >
    > > I cannot the site today.

    > A request forhttp://www.markupvalidator.com/now results in a page saying
    > "This site is temporarily unavailable."
    > with a <title> element saying
    > "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
    > that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
    > right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
    > the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
    > "Hosted by Network Solutions".)
    >
    > --
    > Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Thanks. I'm trying to fix with Network Solutions.

    Daniele Perilli, Apr 10, 2007
  8. On Apr 10, 9:59 am, "Daniele Perilli" <>
    wrote:
    > On Apr 8, 8:27 am, "Jukka K. Korpela" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Scripsit Jim S:

    > > > I cannot the site today.

    > > A request forhttp://www.markupvalidator.com/nowresults in a page saying
    > > "This site is temporarily unavailable."
    > > with a <title> element saying
    > > "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
    > > that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
    > > right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
    > > the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
    > > "Hosted by Network Solutions".)

    > > --
    > > Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    > Thanks. I'm trying to fix with Network Solutions.

    I had some problems with my hosting, but now www.markupvalidator.com
    is came back.

    Daniele Perilli, Apr 30, 2007
  9. Daniele Perilli

    Jim S Guest

    On 30 Apr 2007 07:47:36 -0700, Daniele Perilli wrote:

    > On Apr 10, 9:59 am, "Daniele Perilli" <>
    > wrote:
    >> On Apr 8, 8:27 am, "Jukka K. Korpela" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Scripsit Jim S:

    >>> A request forhttp://www.markupvalidator.com/nowresults in a page saying
    >>> "This site is temporarily unavailable."
    >>> with a <title> element saying
    >>> "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
    >>> that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
    >>> right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
    >>> the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
    >>> "Hosted by Network Solutions".)

    >>> --
    >>> Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    >> Thanks. I'm trying to fix with Network Solutions.

    > I had some problems with my hosting, but now www.markupvalidator.com
    > is came back.

    Thanks
    --