Marshal in Asp.Net

Guest

Hi

I developed a component using 'Queue', it works fine at a Windows application, but i call it at the Asp .Net and return the error 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

Can I use the Marshal object at Asp .Net? If not what can i do to do some background process

I call at this way

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Clic
Dim Batch As BatchBR.IExport = Nothin
Dim Arg as Strin
Tr
Batch = CType(Marshal.BindToMoniker("queue:/new:BatchBR.Export"), IExport
Catch l As Exceptio
Console.WriteLine("Caught Exception: " & l.Message
End Tr
Batch.Process(Arg
Marshal.ReleaseComObject(Batch
End Su

Thank

Elton

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

make sure aspcompat is set to true for you form this sets up some plumbing
in order for a webpage to call into a COM interface

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
Elton Rabello said:
Hi,

I developed a component using 'Queue', it works fine at a Windows
application, but i call it at the Asp .Net and return the error
'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException'
Can I use the Marshal object at Asp .Net? If not what can i do to do some background process?

I call at this way:

System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Dim Batch As BatchBR.IExport = Nothing
Dim Arg as String
Try
Batch =
CType(Marshal.BindToMoniker("queue:/new:BatchBR.Export"), IExport)

Guest

Thanks, but i have a bigger problem, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometime is appears running at "Execution Process" at "Component Services", sometimes it don´t cause any error and not run at "Exectuion Process"

Thanks agai

Elton Rabello