Master & Detail

wardemon

Hi All,

Is it possible to create a master & detail type of view via repeater
control with dataview control perhaps, or any kind of data control
combination?

An example of what I'm trying to achieve is the following:

Label_A1 Label_A2
Label_B1 Label_B2 Label_B3
Label_A1 Label_A2
Label_B1 Label_B2 Label_B3
Label_A1 Label_A2
Label_B1 Label_B2 Label_B3

Where Label_A1 & Label_A2 is from TableA and
Label_B1, Label_B2, Label_B3 is from TableB and
Label_A1 = Label_B2 & Label_A2 = Label_B2

I know that <asp:SqlDataSource> has a FilterExpression w/
<FilterParamters>,
however, <asp:ControlParameter> is expecting a
PropertyName="SelectedValue"
as per almost all examples in the net, but for the example above, I
won't be
selecting anything, just simply Displaying Row As and Row Bs w/ their
underlying relationships.

Hope someone can clue me in on how to develop this.

Warm Regards,
Henry :)