Master page Enter key as Sumbit

Madison

Hi All,
I have web application in Framework 2 with master page which have this code
in body tag <body
onkeydown="javascript:if(event.keyCode==13){event.keyCode=9;}"> this codes
work very nicely all the pages except Search page. The users want to be able
to type some thing in any textboxes then hit Enter key which trigger Search
button without press Search button. Since this page is using master page then
the Enter key is not working.
Any ideas to make it to submit without press enter.

Thanks.

rob^_^

Hi Mad,

Here is a snippet of a web control that is embedded in our master

<!-- Modified for HSNet -->

></asp:label>

&nbsp;::&nbsp;<asp:LinkButton id="lnkLogout" runat="server" Font-Bold="true"
causesvalidation="false">Logout</asp:LinkButton>

<label for="cim_search-text">search</label>

<asp:textbox id="txtSearch" ToolTip="Search HSNet" AccessKey="4"
runat="server" CssClass="TextBox" EnableViewState="true"></asp:textbox>

<asp:button id="cmdSearch" cssclass="Command" runat="server" text="Go"
EnableViewState="true" UseSubmitBehavior="true"></asp:button>

Regards.