Master page images not displaying in pages in sub folders

Julia B

Hi all

I've got a project where all pages are all web content forms within a master
page. The master page is stored in the project root and the web content forms
are stored both within the root and some within sub folders in the project.

The master page has a header with images that are stored within an img folder.

When I open a page that is stored within the root of the project the images
in the header display fine, but as soon as I open any page within a
subfolder, the images are not displayed.

Here's the source for my images from my master page.

style="height: 14">
style="background-position: left; background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-image:
url(img/emp-header-top-left-NEW.jpg)">
repeat; background-image: url(img/emp-header-top-mid-NEW.jpg);
padding-left: 150px">
style="background-position: right; background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-image:
url(img/emp-header-top-right-NEW.jpg)">
style="height: 72">
style="background-position: left;
background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image:
url(img/emp-header-left-NEW.jpg); width: 635px;">
<label style="padding-left: 244px; color: #d2481b;
font-size: x-large;">
IT Account Monitor</label>
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-image: url(img/emp-header-mid-NEW.jpg);
width: 113px;">
repeat; background-image: url(img/emp-header-rtfill-NEW.jpg);
padding-left: 150px">

Any ideas how to address this? I've tried changing the image path to
(~img/emp-header-top-left-NEW.jpg) as an example, but this makes it worse,
ie. it doesn't display at all.

Thanks in advance.
Julia