    frustrating the way they are throwing off all my cells. I understand
    they are supposed to resize to the container but I cannot get it to
    work. What am I missing? Thanks

    Barkster, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Barkster

    Jester98x Guest

    Barkster wrote:
    > How do I keep a content control from throwing off the size of my pages?
    > When I drop a content control in my header it resizes the cell to a
    > larger size and when I publish the page it is now sized to the height
    > of the content control. I've tried embedding the content control in a
    > sized div and sized cell with no affect on height. This is so
    > frustrating the way they are throwing off all my cells. I understand
    > they are supposed to resize to the container but I cannot get it to
    > work. What am I missing? Thanks

    Barkster,

    in the master page:

    <asp:contentplaceholder id="myPlaceHolder"
    runat="server"></asp:contentplaceholder>

    Then in the child page that uses the master page anything that is
    larger than the size of the div will not show and will not resize your
    output window.

    Regards,
    Steve

    Jester98x, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Barkster

    Barkster Guest

    Thanks, I'll give it a shot

    Barkster, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Barkster

    Barkster Guest

    Well tried it, I created a blank master page and stuck this on it

    <asp:contentplaceholder id="myPlaceHolder"
    runat="server"></asp:contentplaceholder>

    The actual size of the content place holder was actually 230px instead
    of 57px high? It seems like it will recognize the width but not the
    height which is what I ran into previously.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Barkster, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Barkster

    Jester98x Guest

    Barkster wrote:
    > Well tried it, I created a blank master page and stuck this on it

    > <asp:contentplaceholder id="myPlaceHolder"
    > runat="server"></asp:contentplaceholder>
    >
    > The actual size of the content place holder was actually 230px instead
    > of 57px high? It seems like it will recognize the width but not the
    > height which is what I ran into previously.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    My mistake, the style overflow:none; should be overflow:hidden;

    Steve

    Jester98x, Oct 28, 2006
  6. Barkster

    Barkster Guest

    Thanks, that did it, I overlooked that too. Appreciate the help

    Barkster, Oct 30, 2006