Project
+- Component1
+- Component2
+- Component3
+- repository
+- src
+- java
+- resources

Each component is set-up the Maven2 way, similarly to what is shown for
Component3. I have linked all the components by a pom at Project level
(using the <modules> directive), and in fact have put some common settings
in this pom.xml, which are in turn referenced by the Component POMs by using
the <parent> directive.

The problem is when I have libraries put into the repository directory at
component level, they are not being found when I run

mvn install

at Project level (unless they are already in my local repository, of
course). Can this be fixed without putting all component repository
directories explicitely in the POM (e.g. specify ./Component1/repository as
a repository directory? There is even an extra level added to this as well,
due to inter-project dependancies.

If this is not the right place to ask this kind of question, please let me
know. Thank you for your help!