    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Charles.
    Charles, Aug 8, 2003

  2. You might want to investigate the channelmode feature. It specifies whether to
    display the IE window in theatre mode.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...hop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    Then again, it could be really annoying.

    Ken

    "Charles" <> wrote in message
    Hi,

    I'm developing a VB ASP.NET application. I like to know
    if there is a way to programmatically maximize my default
    page (first page) rather than letting it defaults to the
    setting the last time IE was in. Any suggestion is
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Charles.
    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 9, 2003