Maximizing Web Page

Charles

Hi,

I'm developing a VB ASP.NET application. I like to know
if there is a way to programmatically maximize my default
page (first page) rather than letting it defaults to the
setting the last time IE was in. Any suggestion is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Charles.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

You might want to investigate the channelmode feature. It specifies whether to
display the IE window in theatre mode.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...hop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

Then again, it could be really annoying.

Ken