MembershipUser implementation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by brett_fyisystems, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. I'm trying to implement an inherited MembershipUser class for a custom
    MembershipProver for RTM ASP.NET 2.0

    I'm using an external assembly that implements these classes. I've
    signed the assemblies and they compile and sit in the \Bin directory of
    the ASP.NET website.

    When I use the ASP.NET Site Configuration manager and hit the Security
    tab, I get the following...

    Type is not resolved for member
    'FYI.Sys.Providers.KBMemberUser,KBEvent, Version=1.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2f38403ac619f521'

    KBMemberUser's definition follows:::::

    <Serializable()> _
    Public Class KBMemberUser : Inherits MembershipUser

    Private _Login As FYI.Entity.Login

    Public Sub New()
    _Login = New FYI.Entity.Login
    End Sub

    Public Sub New( _
    ByVal providerName As String, _
    ByVal username As String, _
    ByVal FullName As String, _
    ByVal providerUserKey As Object, _
    ByVal email As String, _
    ByVal passwordQuestion As String, _
    ByVal isApproved As Boolean, _
    ByVal isLockedOut As Boolean, _
    ByVal creationDate As DateTime, _
    ByVal lastLoginDate As DateTime, _
    ByVal lastActivityDate As DateTime, _
    ByVal lastPasswordChangedDate As DateTime, _
    ByVal lastLockoutDate As DateTime _
    )
    MyBase.New(providerName, username, providerUserKey, email,
    passwordQuestion, FullName, isApproved, isLockedOut, creationDate,
    lastLoginDate, lastActivityDate, lastPasswordChangedDate,
    lastLockoutDate)

    _Login = New FYI.Entity.Login
    If Not _Login.LoadByPrimaryKey(CType(providerUserKey,
    Integer)) Then
    Throw New InvalidOperationException("UserID could not
    be found")
    End If

    End Sub

    End Class

    Anyone inherited from MembershipUser class yet?
    brett_fyisystems, Nov 2, 2005