MembershipUser implementation

brett_fyisystems

I'm trying to implement an inherited MembershipUser class for a custom
MembershipProver for RTM ASP.NET 2.0

I'm using an external assembly that implements these classes. I've
signed the assemblies and they compile and sit in the \Bin directory of
the ASP.NET website.

When I use the ASP.NET Site Configuration manager and hit the Security
tab, I get the following...

Type is not resolved for member
'FYI.Sys.Providers.KBMemberUser,KBEvent, Version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2f38403ac619f521'

KBMemberUser's definition follows:::::

<Serializable()> _
Public Class KBMemberUser : Inherits MembershipUser

Private _Login As FYI.Entity.Login

Public Sub New()
_Login = New FYI.Entity.Login
End Sub

Public Sub New( _
ByVal providerName As String, _
ByVal username As String, _
ByVal FullName As String, _
ByVal providerUserKey As Object, _
ByVal email As String, _
ByVal passwordQuestion As String, _
ByVal isApproved As Boolean, _
ByVal isLockedOut As Boolean, _
ByVal creationDate As DateTime, _
ByVal lastLoginDate As DateTime, _
ByVal lastActivityDate As DateTime, _
ByVal lastPasswordChangedDate As DateTime, _
ByVal lastLockoutDate As DateTime _
)
MyBase.New(providerName, username, providerUserKey, email,
passwordQuestion, FullName, isApproved, isLockedOut, creationDate,
lastLoginDate, lastActivityDate, lastPasswordChangedDate,
lastLockoutDate)

_Login = New FYI.Entity.Login
If Not _Login.LoadByPrimaryKey(CType(providerUserKey,
Integer)) Then
Throw New InvalidOperationException("UserID could not
be found")
End If

End Sub

End Class

Anyone inherited from MembershipUser class yet?