Memory leak detector for C++

Chinmoy Mukherjee

Hi All,
Do you know of any free memory leak detector for C++ for windows OS?
Regards,
Chinmoy

Krishanu Debnath

Chinmoy said:
Hi All,
Do you know of any free memory leak detector for C++ for windows OS?
Regards,
Chinmoy

No, we don't know. Ask in a windows specific newsgroup or use
google.

Krishanu

Yuriy Solodkyy

NuMega (now CompuServe) BoundsChecker is a good one. Has also support
for other resources leaks.

Yuriy

Raymond Martineau

Hi All,
Do you know of any free memory leak detector for C++ for windows OS?

If you are using MSVC++ (in which case, such system specific questions
should be directed to comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32), then you
already have one.

Of course, it's easy to write your own leak detector:
http://wyw.dcweb.cn/leakage.htm