Memory leak

antani

Every time that I call a function, time for execution and memory
allocation program increase.
I use stl vector, and 5 array c++ style and I remove them in
destructor.
Can you suggest me a solution for debugging memory leak?

Chris Dollin

antani said:
Every time that I call a function, time for execution and memory
allocation program increase.
I use stl vector, and 5 array c++ style and I remove them in
destructor.
Can you suggest me a solution for debugging memory leak?

Post C++ questions in a C++ newsgroup.

--
Chris Dollin
RIP John "BNF, Fortran, FP" Backus 3Dec1924 - 17Mar2007

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered no:

Clever Monkey

antani said:
Every time that I call a function, time for execution and memory
allocation program increase.
I use stl vector, and 5 array c++ style and I remove them in
destructor.
Can you suggest me a solution for debugging memory leak?
A static checker like lint may help. If you can run your app in a
profiler that will also help.

Flash Gordon

antani wrote, On 23/03/07 15:58:
Every time that I call a function, time for execution and memory
allocation program increase.
I use stl vector, and 5 array c++ style and I remove them in
destructor.
Can you suggest me a solution for debugging memory leak?

We deal with C here, you probably want comp.lang.c++. When posting there
you should provide a small complete compilable example exhibiting the
problem.

Cameron Laird

antani wrote, On 23/03/07 15:58:

We deal with C here, you probably want comp.lang.c++. When posting there
you should provide a small complete compilable example exhibiting the
problem.
.
.
.
I'll supplement Mr. Gordon's astute advice by pointing out
that I'm starting to build a site devoted to this topic at