Memory usage at runtime

Epoch21

Hi,
I have a VC++ code that simulates the performance of 4 algorithms
that uses memory in the range of 500 MB - 2 GB in Windows XP. I am
very interested in finding actual memory used by each algorithm at
run-time. I looked on this forum and several other C++ forums, but
could not get any useful information. I will appreciate if someone can
guide me on this.

Thanks,
Pankaj

Victor Bazarov

Epoch21 said:
I have a VC++ code that simulates the performance of 4 algorithms
that uses memory in the range of 500 MB - 2 GB in Windows XP. I am
very interested in finding actual memory used by each algorithm at
run-time. I looked on this forum and several other C++ forums, but
could not get any useful information. I will appreciate if someone can
guide me on this.

Someone in a newsgroup dedicated to programming Windows XP should be able
to, no doubt.