memory

ziad1985

can anyone write a simple code of memory test-bench also
i would like to get some suggestions about writing a code for a bit
oriented memory that has an access for each single bit in the array

many thanks

KJ

can anyone write a  simple code of memory test-bench
Yes.

also
i would like to get some suggestions about writing a code for a bit
oriented memory that has an access for each single bit in the array

Sounds like an array of flip flops...

KJ

Thomas Stanka

can anyone write a simple code of memory test-bench also

Yes. Maybe you like to know if I could do this for you? Of course,
send me your specification and some $$.
i would like to get some suggestions about writing a code for a bit
oriented memory that has an access for each single bit in the array

---- simple memory bitwise -------------------------
signal mem : std_ulogic_vector((size-1) downto 0)
process (clk)
if rising_edge(Clk) then
if write then
mem(address)<= input;