    maybe when i get my AOL broadband at the weekend it can be.

    If it is not too slow please have a look.

    Paul.
    Desmond, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Desmond

    Els Guest

    Desmond wrote:

    > if the next button down (or any other for that matter) is
    > selected it takes you to another page. The problem is that
    > all the buttons from the second button down shift down by
    > about 3 or 4 pixels. As all the pages have been cloned from
    > a standard page. I can not see why all pages below the home
    > page have this pixel shift.

    I think it is because of the space between </A> and </td> on the
    first cell, which is commented out on the homepage.

    At least that is what I see happening in IE. Firefox seems to
    jog the complete list downwards (or upwards on the homepage if
    you will). Don't know if that's solved by taking the space out.

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Desmond

    Desmond Guest

    Thanks for that. You would not know how much Heartache that has caused me.

    Thanks again.

    Des.
    Desmond, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Desmond

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Desmond" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for that. You would not know how much Heartache that has caused me.

    Who are you responding to?
    Please learn how to quote.

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Desmond

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 26 Aug 2004 15:03:31 GMT, Desmond <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Thanks for that.

    No doubt the validator would have told you that.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Desmond

    Els Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:

    > On 26 Aug 2004 15:03:31 GMT, Desmond <>
    > declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> Thanks for that.

    > No doubt the validator would have told you that.

    Really?

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/