    Any help?
    Thanks
    Evan
    Evan M., Apr 11, 2007

  2. Sounds to me like you not only need to dynamically create the datasource for
    the menu based on the session item, you also need to be able to dynamically
    set the Styling of the menu, or certain parts of it.
    Both these items are eminently "do-able".
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 11, 2007