Menu Control Caveats

Evan M.

Hello there,

I'm trying to put a Menu Control onto my website, as I like its
ability to figure out and display which item is selected. However, I'm
hitting two caviets trying to use it.

Firstly, I don't want the second half of the menu to be display if a
session variable isn't set. Secondly, I'm seeing instances in my
layout where I want a collection of the menu items to be "grouped"
together, but I want the header for that section to no be a link,
displayed with a different style.

Any help?
Thanks
Evan

Guest

Sounds to me like you not only need to dynamically create the datasource for
the menu based on the session item, you also need to be able to dynamically
set the Styling of the menu, or certain parts of it.
Both these items are eminently "do-able".
Peter