Menu Databinding

Just Me

Hi.

I have a Menu Conundrum.

1.) I want to bind my menu to data, it seems that this is only possible to
sitemap structures in xml or sitemap file. Is this true ?

2.) When I have staticlally defined menu items, IE created inside the menu
definition in the ASPX page. I can specific a menu click function so that a
postback is generated when I click a menu item. Can I also have the Menu
bound to data and ALSO have the postback scenario. it seems like once I bind
the data to the menu I dont get postbacks. is this true, if so is there a
way around it .,

3.) Finally. Using templates, I want to customise my menu items. Now, I can
do this by using page binding and calling a function to add style or class
attributes to the template item and this works fine. I was wondering if this
can be done throu an event given that my menu items are declared in the aspx
page.

Thanks.