    that this is a windows issue.

    Thanks,

    Ashish
    Ashish, Jan 3, 2005

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;177378

    You could invest in a 3rd party control that handles this scenario. Try
    selecting the File or View menu on this page and notice that the menu covers
    the dropdown list

    http://www.componentart.com/demos/menu/features/core_features/default.aspx

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 3, 2005

  3. Ashish

    Mange Guest

    Im using an Componentart and a standard dropdown.
    The menu is used as an usercontrol (.ascx).

    It still doestn work as it should work on the to over the dropdown.

    Mange, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Did you ask about it on the vendor's forum?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 6, 2005