Menus and three column pages

CiscoDon

Three column page
I would like to have a three column page where I keep the menus in
separate documents and link to them. I've played with something like
<link href="leftnav1.html"></link> and also used the <a
href="topnav1.html"></a> and I have not got either form to work for my
static pages. Is this possible?

This would allow me to display whatever menu I need on whatever page
and only have the menu one place vs being embedded in every page that
has a menu. It would be much easier to change a single menu of links
that have them directly embedded in the various pages.

Example of referring page that auto loads the menu when accessed
<link href="blue menu.html"></link>

Example of "blue menu.html"

Jonathan N. Little

CiscoDon said:
Three column page
I would like to have a three column page where I keep the menus in
separate documents and link to them. I've played with something like
<link href="leftnav1.html"></link> and also used the <a
href="topnav1.html"></a> and I have not got either form to work for my
static pages. Is this possible?

This would allow me to display whatever menu I need on whatever page
and only have the menu one place vs being embedded in every page that
has a menu. It would be much easier to change a single menu of links
that have them directly embedded in the various pages.

Example of referring page that auto loads the menu when accessed
<link href="blue menu.html"></link>

Example of "blue menu.html"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...to+include+one+html+file+into+another&spell=1
how to include one html file into another - Google Search