merge excel files from ASP

JT

can someone point me in the right direction here??

i have two excel files containing identical columns:

ExcelDocA:
DealerName New Used
joedealer 2 4
bobdealer 3 6

ExcelDocB:
DealerName New Used
joedealer 5 8
bobdealer 1 3

from an asp page i would like to merge these two excel files into one
document and create sums based on DealerName - so the merged excel file
would look like:

MergedExcelDoc:
DealerName New Used
joedealer 7 12
bobdealer 4 9

if someone could just give me an idea as to where i can find information on
how to do this it would be a great help

tia

jt