Merging datasets for datagrid not working

.Net Sports

I'm trying to merge two datasets to be available for use in a datagrid.
But using this with the Merge method in my codebehind:

daB = new SqlDataAdapter(strSQLB, objConn);
dsB = new DataSet( );
daB.Fill(dsB);
dsA.Merge(dsB);

is creating this error on my datagrid page:

DataBinder.Eval: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property
with the name totalB

whereas 'totalB' is a piece of data I want to use from dsB on my
datagrid

just wondering if there is more to the Merge method. I know there is
the Missing Schema Action property for Merge, but using this:

dsA.Merge(dsB, False, MissingSchemaAction.Add);

gives me Build Error in vs.net, not recognizing "False" as a class
member or var of the project namespace
????
thanks in advance
..netsports