    OK Cancel

    I don't know how to do that. Could you please provide me full code.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=, Sep 21, 2007

  2. "bobby" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    >I have a asp page. I have a form View. In EditTemplate I have a delete
    > button. When I click on that delete button In OnClientclick it should
    > give
    > me message.
    >
    > Are you sure you want to delete this user?
    >
    > * This will change user status to delete.
    > *But the user will be in the same System.
    >
    > OK Cancel
    >
    > I don't know how to do that. Could you please provide me full code.

    OnClientClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this
    user?\n\n* This will change user status to delete.\n*But the user will be in
    the same System.');"

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Sep 21, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

    David Wier Guest

    This example is a Gridview, but it should work the same as a FormView:
    http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/aspnet/codesample.aspx?code=gvConfirmDelete

    David Wier
    http://aspnet101.com
    bloated markup