Message Box

Mariame

Dear All,
I Would like to make a message box appear to user, but i dont have MsgBox in
viusal studio , im using C#
Is There any import i have to do, so it appears????

Thx in Adv.

Mark Rae

I would like to make a message box appear to user, but i dont have MsgBox
in viusal studio , im using C#

Since you've posted this on the ASP.NET newsgroup, I'm assuming you want the
MessageBox to appear in the clients' browser? In which case you need the
JavaScript alert function.

Patrice

My fault. I saw he was searching for MsgBox and didn't checked in which
group it were.

So in an ASP.NET application :
- it won't work as it would attempt to display a message box server side
- in a web application you could use the JavaScript "alert" function to
display a message client side (in a script sent as part of the HTML
resulting page)

--
Patrice

MikaelÅ said:
Do you mean MessageBox on the web or mean you in Windows forms?

--
yours sincerely
Mikael Åhlén [.net Developer]

Patrice said: