Message Box

Shahid Juma

Is there a way in C# to pop up a message, message box without using
Javascript?

Basically I want to let the user know that something has been updated.

Thanks!
Shahid

Kevin Spencer

Not without using JavaScript.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
The sun never sets on
the Kingdom of Heaven

Guest

If you want:
* functionality like JavaScript's alert() function, you'll need to use
JavaScript.
* to open a new window when your page loads, you'll need to use JavaScript.
* to display a message at the top of the page, use a Label or Panel control
and set its Visible property as appropriate.

HTH

Guest

you can use window.showModalDialog(.,..,..,...);

You can find it on msdn on the following lin
ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.2003FEB.1033/DHTML/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/refs/showModalDialog.htm