Meta class programming question

Tim Clacy

Jon said:
AWESOME!!! Almost exactly what I need! it does the job almost
perfectly but one complaint is that the terminal class is still
represented... but since its empty its not that big a deal.

Is there anywhere I can learn more about "advanced" template
programming? This recursive ability seems like a very powerful
feature and I never expected C++ to be able to do it. Surely there
are more powerful features like this?

There's quite a bit of material on the Internet (google C++ template
metaprogram)
http://osl.iu.edu/~tveldhui/papers/Template-Metaprograms/meta-art.html