    Does anyone know of any available routines to help with the task.. I would
    rather not have to reinvent the wheel (beside I am lazy <chuckles>).

    David
    David Southwell, Jul 7, 2008

  2. David Southwell

    Kyle Schmitt Guest

    Re: Meta_data from Raw Image files and *.psd files

    I'm not sure about the canons, but on my nikon I can grab the meta
    data from the jpeg thumbnail from my nef images (nikon's raw file).
    It doesn't give me everything mind you, but it does have a fair amount
    of data. I can't recall the name of the program I was using to grab
    the info with, jpeginfo might actually be it...

    --Kyle

    Kyle Schmitt, Jul 10, 2008

  3. Jan Friedrich, Jul 10, 2008