?Method to list out map object's keys on KeyError

Norman Shelley

Is there a way to get at the object one is trying to access with a key to list
out all the possible keys?
See the except clause below.

#!/usr/bin/env python2.2
from inspect import *
import sys

program = """
abc = {}
print "abc:", abc
print abc['def']
"""

gdct = globals()
ldct = {}
try:
exec program in gdct, ldct
except KeyError:
# Some way to get at the abc object to list out all its keys
# e.g. abc.keys() Of course program could have any map name
# that would fail and I would like that object's keys
raise