MFC:Storing View as Bitmap File

prashanthaputta

Hello All,

I am Developing a MFC SDI application,where I want to store the
CHtmlView Contents as Bitmap Image file.I have made CHtmlView as a
Child of CView.I want to create this bitmap file when an button on the
popup dialog is clicked.I want entire content of CHtmlView even though
the poppup dialog is above the CHtmlView.

Please tell me how to Implement this..I need it urgently..

Any sample code will be of great help.

Thanks in Advance,
pra

Victor Bazarov

I am Developing a MFC SDI application,where I want to store the
CHtmlView Contents as Bitmap Image file.I have made CHtmlView as a
Child of CView.I want to create this bitmap file when an button on the
popup dialog is clicked.I want entire content of CHtmlView even though
the poppup dialog is above the CHtmlView.

Please tell me how to Implement this..I need it urgently..

Wrong newsgroup. Try 'microsoft.public.vc.mfc'