[MFC] Using IWebBrowser2 => Navigate with TargetFrameName

Emin Tarajan

Can someone explain me how i can use the Navigate method to target a
specific frame within a frameset?

I tried the following way:
VARIANT vargFrame = {0};
VariantInit(&vargFrame);

vargFrame.vt = VT_BSTR;
CString mainFrame = "<anyFrame>";
vargFrame.bstrVal = mainFrame.AllocSysString();

m_browserWindow.Navigate(strURL, NULL,&vargFrame,NULL,NULL);

... But it does not work :(

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your advice!

Emin.

Jack Klein

Can someone explain me how i can use the Navigate method to target a
specific frame within a frameset?

I tried the following way:
VARIANT vargFrame = {0};
VariantInit(&vargFrame);

vargFrame.vt = VT_BSTR;
CString mainFrame = "<anyFrame>";
vargFrame.bstrVal = mainFrame.AllocSysString();

m_browserWindow.Navigate(strURL, NULL,&vargFrame,NULL,NULL);

.. But it does not work :(

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your advice!

Emin.

You need to ask this in a Windows programming newsgroup like
or one of Microsoft's
support groups in the family. We discuss the
standard C++ language here, and third party libraries like MFC are
off-topic.

Emin Tarajan

You need to ask this in a Windows programming newsgroup like
or one of Microsoft's
support groups in the family. We discuss the
standard C++ language here, and third party libraries like MFC are
off-topic.

Sorry and thanks for the information.

Emin.