    When I load the aspx page on my computer with IE... I get "Invalid syntax
    error"... when I load the same page... thru HTTP access from a co-worker's
    computer... it loads fine... what am I doing wrong?

    =?Utf-8?B?TUVSNzg=?=, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Not sure if it makes a difference... I had the address bar hidden so I didn't
    notice at first... when my co-worker renders the stream the url stays the
    same... for me I get mhtml: in front of the url... in addition to the
    "invalid syntax" error.

    =?Utf-8?B?TUVSNzg=?=, Feb 25, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TUVSNzg=?=

    jgoodale Guest

    Did you ever find a cure for this problem. I'm experiencing the sam
    issue.

    Thanks,

    James

    -