micr font codes

dorayme

richard said:
What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

A dangerous question. You should realise that if anyone told you,
they would have to kill you almost straight away.

richard

A dangerous question. You should realise that if anyone told you,
they would have to kill you almost straight away.

<runs to get captain america shield and green lantern ring>

richard

There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
their ads on it.
Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
has the most ads on it.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard said:
The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
their ads on it.
Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
has the most ads on it.

Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font

http://www.micr-fonts.com/

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard said:
I already have the fonts.
I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
From what I've seen, apparently not.

Use your style sheet.

Mayeul

I already have the fonts.
I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
From what I've seen, apparently not.

Wait. Are you asking whether there are Unicode code points assigned to
them and HTML entities to these code points?

(answer to first: I don't know how to confirm a definitive no, but it
seems there isn't.)

(answer to second: At least not in any official DTD.)