  1. richard

    richard Guest

    What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

    richard, Jul 26, 2011

  2. richard

    dorayme Guest

    In article <628t002lg49r$>,
    richard <> wrote:

    > What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

    A dangerous question. You should realise that if anyone told you,
    they would have to kill you almost straight away.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 26, 2011

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:13:47 +1000, dorayme wrote:

    > In article <628t002lg49r$>,
    > richard <> wrote:
    >
    >> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

    > A dangerous question. You should realise that if anyone told you,
    > they would have to kill you almost straight away.

    <runs to get captain america shield and green lantern ring>

    richard, Jul 26, 2011
  4. richard

    Neil Gould Guest

    richard wrote:
    > What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

    There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

    --
    best

    Neil

    Neil Gould, Jul 27, 2011
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:58:03 -0400, Neil Gould wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?
    >>

    > There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

    The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
    their ads on it.
    Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
    Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
    has the most ads on it.

    richard, Jul 27, 2011
  6. richard the sto0pid wrote:

    > Neil Gould wrote:
    >> richard wrote:
    >>> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

    >> There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

    > The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
    > their ads on it.
    > Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
    > Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
    > has the most ads on it.

    Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font

    http://www.micr-fonts.com/

    --
    -bts
    -In a broadband world, you are just a dialup

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 27, 2011
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:58:30 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > richard the sto0pid wrote:
    >
    >> Neil Gould wrote:
    >>>
    >>> There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

    >> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
    >> their ads on it.
    >> Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
    >> Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
    >> has the most ads on it.

    > Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font
    >
    > http://www.micr-fonts.com/

    I already have the fonts.
    I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
    From what I've seen, apparently not.

    richard, Jul 27, 2011
  8. richard the sto0pid wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> richard the sto0pid wrote:

    >>> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with
    >>> tons of their ads on it. Google matches by each word given, not
    >>> the phrase, even if you quote it. Then gives dozens of offshoots
    >>> of those words. Or just because that website has the most ads on
    >>> it.

    >> Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font
    >>
    >> http://www.micr-fonts.com/

    > I already have the fonts.
    > I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
    > From what I've seen, apparently not.

    Use your style sheet.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 27, 2011
  9. richard

    Mayeul Guest

    On 27/07/2011 04:46, richard wrote:
    > On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:58:30 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> richard the sto0pid wrote:

    >>> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
    >>> their ads on it.
    >>> Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
    >>> Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
    >>> has the most ads on it.

    >> Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font
    >>
    >> http://www.micr-fonts.com/

    > I already have the fonts.
    > I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
    > From what I've seen, apparently not.

    Wait. Are you asking whether there are Unicode code points assigned to
    them and HTML entities to these code points?

    (answer to first: I don't know how to confirm a definitive no, but it
    seems there isn't.)

    (answer to second: At least not in any official DTD.)

    --
    Mayeul

    Mayeul, Jul 29, 2011