micron vhdl models gone ??

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Markus Meng, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Markus Meng

    Markus Meng Guest

    Hi all,

    I'am having troubles finding the VHDL models on the micron site. Do others
    have the same problem?

    Markus

    --
    Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Markus Meng

    P.S. Achtung wir haben eine neue FAX-Nummer
    ** Meng Engineering Telefon 056 222 44 10 **
    ** Markus Meng Natel 079 230 93 86 **
    ** Bruggerstr. 21 Telefax 056 222 44 34 <-- NEU !! **
    ** CH-5400 Baden Email **
    ** Web www.meng-engineering.ch **
    ** You cannot create experience. You must undergo it. Albert Camus**

    Markus Meng, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Markus Meng

    FMF Guest

    I downloaded one on the 15th. You can also get memory models at
    www.eda.org/fmf/

    Rick Munden

    FMF, Dec 22, 2003