microsoft javascript

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by hzgt9b, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. hzgt9b

    hzgt9b Guest

    I was hoping to navigate to the following MSDN page
    (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.treeview.aspx),
    then go to my temp internet files and leverage the MS javscript files
    that were downloaded (I want to have treeView in a resizable iFrame) -
    unfortuantely the javascript methods that are referenced in the above
    page are not in any javascript file in my cache.

    After taking a closer look at source of the above page, I noticed the
    following HTM code:

    <script
    src="/js.aspx?i=en-us&amp;ct=msdn&amp;cl=instrumentedlink;mtps_surveylauncherctrl;mtps_pagemetadata;userrecognitionflyout;localemanagementflyout;templatedflyout;quicklinksflyout;removeanonymousprofile;integratedbannerctrl;mtps_toolbarctrl;resizablearea;tocloader;rating;toolbar;eyebrowmenubar;expandcollapseall;dropdownfilter;vsbar;relatedpages;codesnippet;ktablecontrol;collapsiblearea;communitycontent;mtps_footerctrl;webmetrix;webtrends;memberlink;bumperpage;mtpscontentplaceholder;mtpsmanageprofile;bpglobal;contentfallback;mtpsloginstatus;altpage;popupwindow;multiviewtable;mtpsloginview;contentinclude;rssskinner;basicheadlines;bulletedlist;rolloverimage;bphome"
    type="text/javascript"></script>

    It looks like microsoft has all their javascript automated in an aspx
    page - the query string looks like it takes a list of class names
    ("cl=<xxx>;<yyy>;...") and I suppose returns that javascript for those
    classes. I've tried navifgating to the url where all the other
    references javascripts live... but I'm not able to access these.

    Does anyone have any ideas how to reference these javascripts?
    hzgt9b, Jan 11, 2007