Microsoft Passport and signing out.

STech

Hi,

The document explains how the sign out procedure works with a page that
contains image links to the sign out url of each application that the user is
signed on to. If any of the signout pages fail, we get a broken image and
with the help of javascript it gets replaced with a red x mark. The cookies
is modified to remove any sites where signout was successful using javascript
again.

My question is what about browsers where javascript is turned off. How does
passport signout work?

Thanks.