Might be just a bit of topic...

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Rick North, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. Rick North

    Rick North Guest

    Hi all,

    I recently got an urge to throw myself out on the job market. But since
    I always think it is a good idea to simulate before I release something
    I would like to hear how the job market is in dear old England.

    I have seen several job opportunities but I don't know the ratio
    between applicants per position. If there are lots of applicants per
    position it is the employers' market and vice versa.

    Can anybody who has any a resent experience in the matter add a comment
    or two?

    A matching job opportunity would cover some or all of:
    High Speed PCB design, VHDL, TCL, X-parts, A-parts, CVS, MatLab, C/C++,
    ModelSim

    Please don't see this as an application for a new job, it is just to
    get a feeling of the market today.

    Cheers,
    R N

    Rick North, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Rick North

    Rick North Guest

    I found this link which might be intressting...
    http://www.itjobswatch.co.uk/jobs/uk/vhdl.do

    Rick North, Oct 13, 2006