    Does that sound like a good approach?

    Is there an easier way?

    Thank you very much.

    Stuart Quinn, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Visual Studio will automatically import for you...you should consider giving
    that a try first. Just open the solution in 2005 and voila. Make sure to
    keep a backup :)

    ALso, make sure you are farmiliar witht he new project model (ie App_Code
    and seperate assemblies). There are official Microsoft addons you can get
    to work in a more 2003-like environment.

    http://webproject.scottgu.com/

    Karl
    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.fuelindustries.com/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Mar 31, 2006

  3. Stuart Quinn

    Winista Guest

    If your web project is kind of large and you have a lot of pages, then I
    would highly recommend using MS add-on for web project model. New ASP.Net
    model works great for small project conversion but for large prpjects it
    will end up giving you a converted project with lot of errors especially the
    ones about cyclic dependencies.

    Winista, Mar 31, 2006