my $msg = MIME::Lite->new (
From => $from,
To => $address,
Subject => $subject,
Type =>'multipart/related');

$msg->attach (
Type => 'text/html',
Data => qq{$message});

$msg->attach (
Type => 'x-pdf',
Path => "c:\\guide\\JNIssue11\\$Fnameweek1",
Filename => $Fnameweek1);
MIME::Lite->send('smtp', 'smtp.earthlink.net');
$msg->send();
}
***************************************
The above codes attach the pdf file I have in my hard drive and send the
email to multiple recepients with pdf attachments. Now I use this codes to
send messages with different attachments and different HTML messages to the
same group of recipients. With the codes above I can just change the name
and location of new attachment with different version of emailing, but for
now I have to always copy and paste lengthy html message after qq{..

What I would like to realize is through my $message = 'C:\\message1.html', I
wish qq{$message reads the contents of c:\message1.html.

However, when I run the above codes, rather than seeing the html message in
the email body, I just see c:\message.html in the body of the email sent.

It probably is something simple for an experienced Perl programmer, but as a
beginer, I cannot figure what to put after Data => qq{ so that the content
of c:\message.html be place as email body.

Any help will be deeply appreciated. I hope my message is clear enough so
that people understand what I am struggling about.

Joe Smith

John said:
my $message = 'C:\\message1.html';
$msg->attach (