min max from tuples in list

Chris Angelico

Yes, I suspect it comes from people expecting too much consistency. If
something that has "conformance" is "conformant", then something that has
good "performance" must be "performant".

In a surprising coincidence, the word "performant" came up in a Daily
MTG article today:

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/278

Though it is used in double quotes to indicate that it's not exactly
standard English :)

Funny to see two nerdy interests meet!

ChrisA

rusi

Yes, I suspect it comes from people expecting too much consistency. If
something that has "conformance" is "conformant", then something that has
good "performance" must be "performant".

And things that have consistency are of course...

consistant

(not consistent)