(mini-)ANN: Document for Python LaTeX setup

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Kuhlman, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Dave Kuhlman

    Dave Kuhlman Guest

    I've written a document about how to set yourself up for
    processing documents with the Python LaTeX documentation system
    and also for reStructuredText-to-Python-LaTeX translation.
    You can find it here:

    http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/#pythonlatexsetup
    http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/pythonlatexsetup.html
    http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/pythonlatexsetup.zip

    The Python LaTeX "Documenting Python" system is great. Thanks to
    Fred Drake and others who worked on it.

    Comments are welcome.

    - Dave

    --
    Dave Kuhlman
    http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman
    Dave Kuhlman, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Dave Kuhlman

    Chatralias Guest

    TYPOS
    I only found one.
    >From: Dave Kuhlman
    >I've written a document ...

    2.1 Step 1 -- Install the Python Source
    You will the source distribution for Python...
    ^
    need

    Thanks Dave, from your target audience (dare I speak for us all)
    for the Great job. This is just what I needed.

    Ray St.Marie
    Chatralias, Jul 20, 2003