minimum version of IE for using Web-Service.

Mr. x

Hello,
What is the minimal version of Internet Explorer, so I can use the
web-service technology ?

Thanks :)

Jan Tielens

Hi

I don't think the version of IE has anything to do with
using webservices. If you write a client app. that
consumes webservices, you don't actually need a web
browser... But if you want to install the .NET Framework
(needed to run .NET app's), Microsoft Internet Explorer
5.01 is required.

Jan

Michael Pearson

If you want to do the stuff where you call the web service from the client
side in the browser, you need IE5 +.

Mr. X, you sure do ask a lot of questions!! It's all good though.

Michael

Mr. x

Thanks :)

For lot of question -I am doing my own site alone from scratch, so if you
will pay attention to the hours I am spending on working, you will
understand.
....I hope I get the answer for most of my questions ...

You are great team, and thanks a lot for any response of yours & colleagues
!

Mr. x

Since I am developing a web-site, and want to check some compitabilites to
other IE versions,
how can I keep several versions of Internet Explorer on the same computer ?

Thanks :)