    What is the minimal version of Internet Explorer, so I can use the
    web-service technology ?

    Thanks :)

    Mr. x, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Mr. x

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Hi

    I don't think the version of IE has anything to do with
    using webservices. If you write a client app. that
    consumes webservices, you don't actually need a web
    browser... But if you want to install the .NET Framework
    (needed to run .NET app's), Microsoft Internet Explorer
    5.01 is required.

    Jan

    Jan Tielens, Sep 29, 2003

  3. If you want to do the stuff where you call the web service from the client
    side in the browser, you need IE5 +.

    Mr. X, you sure do ask a lot of questions!! It's all good though.

    Michael

    "Mr. x" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > What is the minimal version of Internet Explorer, so I can use the
    > web-service technology ?
    >
    > Thanks :)

    ---

    Michael Pearson, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    Thanks :)

    For lot of question -I am doing my own site alone from scratch, so if you
    will pay attention to the hours I am spending on working, you will
    understand.
    ....I hope I get the answer for most of my questions ...

    You are great team, and thanks a lot for any response of yours & colleagues
    !

    Mr. x, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    Since I am developing a web-site, and want to check some compitabilites to
    other IE versions,
    how can I keep several versions of Internet Explorer on the same computer ?

    Thanks :)

    Mr. x, Sep 30, 2003