missing ellipsis in editor

Terry

Hello:
I ha e a web user control and my objective is to get the editor working when
I drop the control in a web page - but it is not - the url property is an
empty field and I woulkd like the ellipsys that would allow me to navigate
to and url.
Thanks

Imports System
Imports System.Collections.Generic
Imports System.ComponentModel
Imports System.Text
Imports System.Web
Imports System.Web.UI
Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls
Imports System.Web.UI.Design
Imports System.Drawing.Design
Partial Class Internals_Controls_AutoDirectoryDisplayer
Inherits System.Web.UI.UserControl
Public http_url As String

<Browsable(True), Bindable(True), Description("this is a description"),
Editor(GetType(System.Web.UI.Design.UrlEditor), GetType(UITypeEditor))>
Public Property URL() As String

Get
Return http_url
End Get

Set(ByVal value As String)
http_url = value
End Set

End Property

End Class

Terry

Thanks I understanding but this should have no effect on my issue.
You seem to know a lot about server controls - If you could explian what I
am doing wrong and edit my code - this could be usefull to everyone else.
This is a rather arcane topic...
Thanks Gaurav.

"Gaurav Vaish (www.EduJiniOnline.com)"